Water Cooler Hire – What to Look For
Whether you are planning a picnic or just want to take a cool drink from the water, a water cooler is the perfect addition to your picnic or after work outing. However, with so many companies offering water coolers for hire, it can be a bit confusing. Here are a few things to consider before deciding on the water cooler company that you will use for your water cooler needs.
– What is the city’s water supply? If your city has a limited or non-existent water source, then you may not be able to have your water cooler hire. This may mean that you will have to drive some distance to find a water source or that you will have to use a purifier to purify the water. It is worth it to find out in advance of needing a water cooler, just to be on the safe side.
– Are there any pipes or plumbing issues? If there are any pipes or plumbing issues in your home, then you may not be able to get a water cooler hire from the company you are thinking of using. Some water coolers are hooked up directly to a faucet, while others are hooked up through a faucet and then hooked into the sink.
– How many gallons of water does the water cooler hold? There are different sizes of water coolers, and you will need to determine how much water you think you will need before you make your decision. If you think you only plan to fill up your cooler with two or three cups of water, then you should be fine. On the other hand, if you are going to fill it up to ten or fifteen cups, then you will want to make sure that the water dispenser is large enough to accommodate the amount of water you will be filling. These days, there are water coolers that have the capability of holding up to thirty or forty cups of water.
– What kind of maintenance does the water dispenser require? Depending on the brand of water cooler that you decide to get, you may not have to worry about routine maintenance. However, if you do get one that requires regular maintenance, make sure you keep an eye on it and have any problems fixed as soon as possible. Some of the most common maintenance tasks include oiling and cleaning the dispenser. Other things that you can do to maintain your water cooler hire Melbourne include changing the air filter every so often, changing the water filter, and periodically testing the pump.
– Do you want refrigerated or chilled water? Most water coolers are designed to only produce chilled water. They may also have an option to add a refrigerator if you desire a chilled beverage during the cold days of the winter. Hot chocolate is still quite popular during the warmer months, so this may not be something that you have to give up in order to get a good chilled beverage. The best thing to do is test out both kinds and see which you like better. If you are buying a water cooler for a business, check with your vendor whether they offer the option of adding a refrigerator.
– How much does a water dispenser cost? Once you have decided on a particular water cooler that will serve your needs best, you should know how much it is going to cost you. It is generally considered to be a good investment if you buy one from a well-known manufacturer. Although you may have to pay more money upfront when you purchase a big brand, it may pay off in the long run because they will last longer and serve more drinks at all times.
– How safe are they? This is one of the most important factors that you should consider when you are purchasing a water dispenser for your business. Make sure that it has a safety valve that prevents the water from flooding if there is an overflow. It should also have a backup battery. Do a comprehensive search online to get more information about water coolers and find one that fits your company’s needs.